[crossfire] exploding MOBs

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 20 09:41:24 CST 2005

Is this crossfire discussion list for dev or crossfire in general - or
have those two lists been merged into one list?

Anyway I have a suggestion for future development I just thought of.

It would be neat to have a arch flag that denotes a mob will explode on
death.  They could deal out their attack type or if people wanted to be
a bit funky allow for a specific damage type for the explosion.  Imagine
posion puffballs or getting mobbed by a sort of puffy kobold that
explodes doing drain damage...

Should be fairly simple to do and might be fun.