[crossfire] Random ideas.

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Jul 4 16:39:26 CDT 2005

  Some random ideas I've had:

1) As a dragon player, I find that at some point I just have stat potions piling
up since I have no real use for them (can't make weapons that are usable).  One
thought I have would be to allow players to effectively go beyond max stats, but
  only rarely (say 1% chance of each potion you drink going up a stat?)  That'd
give a little value to those potions.

2) Does anyone right now really use the magic map command?  One thought I've had
would be to change it - instead of just sending the colors, it instead sends the
faces of everything (or maybe limit it to just the floor/wall/other non living
stuff?)  this would probably make it useful.