[crossfire] Re: Random ideas. (topic split to resistance caps and interaction with )

Alex Schultz AlDragon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:55:28 CDT 2005

Lalo Martins <

     lalo at ...

     > writes:

      keep the character stat cap at 30 (or raise it to 35 at best), and raise

      the cap for (normal stat + equipment) to 40 or 50.  That should do the

      trick.

Yeah, now that I think about it, keeping the the cap at 30 except making an
exception for equipment where equipment can raise the stat up to a higher value
(I personally thing 35 would be sufficent, 40 or 50 seem too extreme)

Alex Schultz