[crossfire] Re: Random ideas. (topic split to resistance caps and interaction with )

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:43:30 CDT 2005

On 7/5/05, Alex Schultz <

     AlDragon at gmail.com

     > wrote:

      Yeah, now that I think about it, keeping the the cap at 30 except making an

      exception for equipment where equipment can raise the stat up to a higher value

      (I personally thing 35 would be sufficent, 40 or 50 seem too extreme)

Although everyone seems to like it personally I can't say I like the
idea very much.
First you raise the stats to 35, then to 40, then to 45, and so on. I
think stat limit
should either:
  * stay where it is, and stat potions be found some other use, or
  * remove the limit alltogether, but make the chances of gaining the
next stat lower
    with every new stat gained. (if this is done stats should also be
fixed not to wrap
    around to negative too early or someone will complain)