[crossfire] Re: Client display issue

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Jul 6 02:47:05 CDT 2005

      I assume you're rerfering to 'fog of war' data when you say

     'cache'. I might be

Actually, no.
Parts of multiparts images are just still displayed after the
monster is killed. This remaining part can't be trashed with a
spell, as could be done in a previous bug like that. The only
way to get rid of those ghost pictures is to use dimension
door (or exit/enter the map). Therefore I assume it's a
client-side cache related bug, but maybe that's a server issue.

      Alex Schultz

Ryo