[crossfire] force python instance

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Jul 8 19:34:53 CDT 2005

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      The latter.  I don't want to mess with the system python but I do have

      another python installed for programming and to run Zope. Zope has a

      --with-python option in the config since it is fairly version dependent

      and I thought that might be good for the CF server as well since it

      would be more flexable to be able to select than just detect.

      It's more a feature request than a fix I guess but it would be nice to

      be able to point config to the python you wanted to use.

  It only took 5 months, but I've added a --with-python option for the crossfire
server.