[crossfire] Re: [CF-Devel] Possible incorrect definition in artifacts file

Andreas Kirschbaum kirschbaum at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 15 17:04:29 CDT 2005

Andreas Kirschbaum wrote:

      Can someone check if the definitions for "lockpicks of quality" and

      "lockpicks of high quality" in the artifacts file are correct?

      While testing my python fixes, I discovered that I could not create

      "lockpicks of quality". This artifact has the type 43 (SKILL) in the

      artifacts file. After changing the type to 74 (SKILL_TOOL) I could

      create the item with CFPython.CreateObject().

Since nobody did respond, I just committed to CVS