[crossfire] MF Crash/Arena petmode

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Jul 29 01:25:22 CDT 2005

Alex Schultz wrote:

      Ok, because I've used the same logic block in a couple places I've

      separated into a separate function, and I've now split it into many if

      statements and such which should be much much more readable. I've also

      added many safeguards in the process that should get rid of the bug that

      caused the crash on metalforge and should hopefully prevent other

      similar bugs from cropping up (including some sanity checks that would

      indicate bugs in other places if they end up being triggered). I've

      tested this update and committed it to CVS. It isn't necessary, but it

      would be convenient if metalforge was updated to the latest CVS

      including this for more extensive testing before the upcoming release.

  I've just updated metalforge.  Given the timeframe, I probably want to let it
run through the entire weekend to make sure it gets enough testing on it before
making a release.