[crossfire] CVS branches

Andreas Kirschbaum kirschbaum at myrealbox.com
Sat Jul 30 17:52:50 CDT 2005

Alex Schultz wrote:

      I think it might be good, though it might complicate things a little

      bit. I currently don't know anything about dealing with different

      branches in cvs, but I'm sure I could learn easily if I need to.

I too think it would be good idea.

And I don't think it would complicate things too much: any "normal"
developer would just commit to the HEAD version. That means: NO
difference for him.

Just for critical bugfixes it would require a little more work because
somebody would have to add that bugfix to the release branch as well.