[crossfire] Lone Town Permanent Apartment

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 3 16:33:10 CDT 2005

Hello All,

I am working on ideas for the Permanent Apartments I am placing in
Lone Town. I am thinking of making it buildable of course. I am also
thinking of making an area in the main apartment that one can
purchase (for a LOT of diamonds) that is a "kitchen" and has a stove
one may use for "food" alchemy. I am also considering a basement area
that has side rooms for the other types of alchemy like jeweler,
bowyer and smithery with the proper "cauldron" for each. Each of
these would have to be purchased separately and would cost a great
deal to purchase. The cauldrons would be on regular tiles and would
return after a reset if they "got blowed up". The other areas in each
room would be unique.

Discussion please.

Gene
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686
 16:17:53 up 16 days, 16:54,  8 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.01

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandriva Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers