[crossfire] Lone Town Permanent Apartment

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 21:54:31 CDT 2005

For the non-unique floors I suggest naming them nosave
or something similar. (tis what I do). That way users
won't leave stuff there.

Death To women's Rights.

--- ERACC <

     eracclists at bellsouth.net

     > wrote:

      Hello All,

      I am working on ideas for the Permanent Apartments I

      am placing in

      Lone Town. I am thinking of making it buildable of

      course. I am also

      thinking of making an area in the main apartment

      that one can

      purchase (for a LOT of diamonds) that is a "kitchen"

      and has a stove

      one may use for "food" alchemy. I am also

      considering a basement area

      that has side rooms for the other types of alchemy

      like jeweler,

      bowyer and smithery with the proper "cauldron" for

      each. Each of

      these would have to be purchased separately and

      would cost a great

      deal to purchase. The cauldrons would be on regular

      tiles and would

      return after a reset if they "got blowed up". The

      other areas in each

      room would be unique.

      Discussion please.

      Gene

      --

      Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686

       16:17:53 up 16 days, 16:54,  8 users,  load

      average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.01

      ERA Computer Consulting -

      http://www.eracc.com/

      eCS, OS/2, Mandriva Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare

      resellers

      crossfire at metalforge.org