[crossfire] new metaserver

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Sun Jun 5 13:08:53 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Mark Wedel wrote:

      1) Has someone agreed to run the metametaserver?  What about the slave

      metaservers?  While all this looks nice, if you don't have people willing to

      run it/take care of it, it is all pretty pointless.  For the metametaserver,

      I'm thinking more of the Tanner's, since they currently hold the main

      crossfire home page, but of course, the metametaserver could move someplace

      else (not as sure how many people have as stable and ip address and network

      connection that they do).

Yes, we can still run the metametaserver or related server.