[crossfire] Color Spray

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 5 21:05:09 CDT 2005

I cannot believe HOW neutered this spell is. It used to be an awesome
spell worth the effort of going to get. Now I am sorry I wasted an
entire evening going to get it on crossfire.metalforge.net earlier.
As hard as it is to get this spell it should be at least as powerful
as I remember it being. What's with neutering hard-to-get spells?

Can the spell be returned to its' former glory, please? Otherwise it
just takes up space in my spell list. Level 46 sorcery and it takes
THREE casts of color spray to kill about 10 - 15 Fiends. They should
ALL be dead in one cast based on how the spell USED to work.

Gene
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686
 20:58:23 up 18 days, 21:35,  8 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.11, 0.04

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandriva Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers