[crossfire] Java Editor

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sun Jun 5 21:53:26 CDT 2005

Todd Mitchell wrote:

       One can see the problem pretty easily - load one of the world_x_y

      maps and do enter north/east/whatever a few times.

      Yes, or use the "enter exit" function for a bit...

Heh, never knew about that 'enter exit' feature, I wish I had.

        Increasing the heap size really just masks the problem.  OTOH, I

      think the default is probably pretty low for how much memory most

      systems probably have now days.

      Ya, I increased the memory but eventually (and usually when you're

      humming along) it will run out.

I haven't run into these problems myself, then again, I haven't loaded
any 'large' maps in it and I set the stack size to 256MB.

       Alex Schultz