[crossfire] Java Editor

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 6 02:36:06 CDT 2005

Promised, i'll try to fix this tonight if it occurs un CVS too, dunno what is
causing this but a bit java profiling will find it immediatly :)

Le Lundi 6 Juin 2005 04:53, Alex Schultz a écrit :

      Todd Mitchell wrote:

      >>  One can see the problem pretty easily - load one of the world_x_y

      >> maps and do enter north/east/whatever a few times.

      > Yes, or use the "enter exit" function for a bit...

      Heh, never knew about that 'enter exit' feature, I wish I had.

      >>   Increasing the heap size really just masks the problem.  OTOH, I

      >> think the default is probably pretty low for how much memory most

      >> systems probably have now days.

      > Ya, I increased the memory but eventually (and usually when you're

      > humming along) it will run out.

      I haven't run into these problems myself, then again, I haven't loaded

      any 'large' maps in it and I set the stack size to 256MB.

             Alex Schultz

      crossfire at metalforge.org