[crossfire] Color Spray

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 17:42:07 CDT 2005

Perhapse it's time to PUMP (THE SPELL) UP!
and maybe make circular spells talked about earlier...
please...

--- Alex Schultz <

     alex_sch at telus.net

      ERACC wrote:

      >I cannot believe HOW neutered this spell is. It

      used to be an awesome

      >spell worth the effort of going to get. Now I am

      sorry I wasted an

      >entire evening going to get it on

      crossfire.metalforge.net earlier.

      >As hard as it is to get this spell it should be at

      least as powerful

      >as I remember it being. What's with neutering

      hard-to-get spells?

      >Can the spell be returned to its' former glory,

      please? Otherwise it

      >just takes up space in my spell list. Level 46

      sorcery and it takes

      >THREE casts of color spray to kill about 10 - 15

      Fiends. They should

      >ALL be dead in one cast based on how the spell USED

      to work.

      I agree, it's currently underpowered to the point

      where it's useless

      even when it might otherwise be attractive due to

      it's variety of

      attacktypes being difficult to resist. Even if I

      inscribe lots of

      scrolls of it that are about lvl 100, it can't even

      graze a lvl 60 in

      the arena or any monster that's of the slightest

      worth.

      The balance of the spell might currently be ok for a

      lvl 15-30, however

      it's near impossible for a lvl 15-30 to get it

      considering the quest

      it's in and the fact that spellbooks can't be

      carried out.

      Alex Schultz

      crossfire at metalforge.org