[crossfire] programming contest

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 27 15:21:02 CDT 2005

Hi, just for the fun, someone is making a contest there:

     http://informanux.in.funpic.de/forum/index.php?showtopic=29

This is a programming contest, one rules, can be in team or alone, no price,
just a listing in the winner list at the end. Only rule is, project should
work on windows and linux :D

As it cost nothing to subscribe and can make just a small amount of
advertising for crossfire, maybe we could submit the crossfire project
there :)

I asked the contest admit, He sees, for now, no objection on projects
developped in group since 15 years.

What is your opinion?
Tchize (David Delbecq)

     tchize at myrealbox.com

Public PGP KEY FINGERPRINT:
    F4BC EF69 54CC F2B5 4621  8DAF 1C71 8E6B 5436 C17C
Public PGP KEY location:

     http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html