[crossfire] To Todd Fwd: A navarian archtype was forgotten: castle_a_navarian (or castle_a_west)

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 4 15:43:23 CST 2005

Howdy,
I didn't forget the castle_a arch - I was going to add a thin black
border in to give it some more definition.  as it is now it seems too
flat and blends too much in with the background.  I want it to look more
like your other images for the the little castle and for the Hold (that
one looks really nice).  It has taken me a bit longer to get to it than
I thought however.

Mitch Obrian wrote:

     As castle_a_west.arc etc

     Note: forwarded message attached.