[crossfire] Dungeon in scorn linked to wolfsburg

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 20:29:54 CST 2005

I am currently adding areas to big world.
There will be more stuff around when such additions
are put into cvs.

--- Vernon T Rhyne <

     trhyne at MIT.EDU

      Quoting ERACC <

      eracclists at bellsouth.net

      >:

      > On Friday 11 March 2005 05:26 pm

      > Andy Fuchs wrote:

      > > The Pirate Den scorn port has an exit leading to

      wolfsburg.

      > > Since the boat to wolfsburg has been moved to

      navar, this creates an

      > > easier way to get to navar.

      > I don't see this as a bad thing.

      > > The soulution would be to move these maps, or

      expand the dungeon

      > > (mikeeusa's idea).

      > Nothing wrong with expanding dungeons, of course.

      I just do not

      > understand why having an easier way to get to

      Navar is "not good".

      > After all, one can take the dragon transport and

      get there as easily

      > as using this dungeon. IMO, there should be dragon

      transport between

      > all the major crossfire cities for those that want

      to use that method

      > of travel. It would also be another way to remove

      coinage from the CF

      > economy by making players buy tickets each time

      they wish to fly.

      > FWIW, I have been looking at places to put dragon

      transport hangars.

      > But if people in general think making travel

      between the crossfire

      > cities easier is "Bad" then I don't want to waste

      my time on that.

      I'm an outsider here a bit, but I can't imagine

      whereby forcing a tedious trip

      is a good idea.  It's not like the trip to Navar is

      dangerous as currently

      available, only long.  I'd love to see more dragon

      hangars, as well as a

      teleporter to a dragon hangar "ticket counter" in

      the extended apartments.

      crossfire at metalforge.org