[crossfire] Dungeon in scorn linked to wolfsburg

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sat Mar 12 05:25:57 CST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      Since it was a wolfsburg map anyway I "moved" it.  I also gave the place

      a little reno - business must be pretty good.

It's about time the pirates had some luck.  Seems like every other day
some "adventurer" bursts into their home and robs them blind.  And they
call the pirates the criminals.

:

     )

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.

     rbrockway at opentrend.net

     http://www.opentrend.net

OpenTrend Solutions: Reliable, secure solutions to real world problems.
Contributing Member of Software in the Public Interest (

     http://www.spi-inc.org

     )