[crossfire] CFJavaEditor license?

Andreas Vogl andi.vogl at gmx.net
Sat Mar 12 10:48:56 CST 2005

      What license is the CFJavaEditor under?

GPL.
Quoting the source file header:
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
 * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
 * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
 * License, or (at your option) any later version.

      I see many of the .java files have GPL headers, but there isn't a

      COPYING file in the base project directory.

All of the .java source files are supposed to have that header. If it is
missing in any of the files, then only by mistake and it should be added.

I haven't been aware that a COPYING file is neccessary. Of course you, or
anyone else, is welcome to add an appropriate GPL COPYING file.

AndreasV

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen:

     http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl