[crossfire] compilation of server broken on certain systems

Jeremy Blain cowboyatheart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:59:47 CST 2005

I didn't see any changes recently that affected the makefiles at all.
The fact it is trying to
mkdir /.lib makes me think configure was run with broken parameters.

(ie: someone said configure --prefix=/. instead of configure --prefix=./)

It shouldn't be trying to mkdir in the root directory.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:03:53 +0000, Brendan Lally
<

     b.t.lally at warwick.ac.uk

     > wrote:

      this is on the sourceforge tracker, but I'll point to it here because it is

      fairly serious and I'm hoping someone who knows about this stuff will take a

      look at it.

      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1164933&group_id=13833&atid=113833

      whilst I can compile fine on my system after running aclocal && automake, the

      same is not true of a debian woody system that compilation was attempted on.

      crossfire at metalforge.org