[crossfire] compilation of server broken on certain systems

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 22:10:13 CST 2005

I think it has something to do with the automake stuff
not being updated with a recent change... I could be
wrong tho. It builds on some systems and not on
others...

--- Jeremy Blain <

     cowboyatheart at gmail.com

     > wrote:

      I didn't see any changes recently that affected the

      makefiles at all.

      The fact it is trying to

      mkdir /.lib makes me think configure was run with

      broken parameters.

      (ie: someone said configure --prefix=/. instead of

      configure --prefix=./)

      It shouldn't be trying to mkdir in the root

      directory.

      On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:03:53 +0000, Brendan Lally

      <

      b.t.lally at warwick.ac.uk

      > wrote:

      > this is on the sourceforge tracker, but I'll point

      to it here because it is

      > fairly serious and I'm hoping someone who knows

      about this stuff will take a

     http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1164933&group_id=13833&atid=113833

      > whilst I can compile fine on my system after

      running aclocal && automake, the

      > same is not true of a debian woody system that

      compilation was attempted on.

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      crossfire at metalforge.org