[crossfire] strange behaviour of movements with latest server

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Mar 25 09:36:54 CST 2005

Maybe not related, but worth mentioning.

Yesterday evening, I noticed the client crashing on some cache freeing routine, just because the pointer was NULL. And it's code that dates back to latest official client release that crashed (crashes on cvs version, and 1.7.1).

Don't remember the line straight, but was with some CacheFace* pi or something like that (variable is definitely pi), and was called with things like free( pi->xxx ) <= bad when pi is NULL!

I'll check later where exactly the crash is.

Ryo