[crossfire] Valgrind results

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Mon Mar 28 00:59:16 CST 2005

Andreas Kirschbaum wrote:

      Alex Schultz wrote:

     From what I can see, the main leak problems are in image.c in the

     function create_and_rescale_image_from_data.

      I'm currently trying to fix this problem. There are at least two bugs as

      far as I can see:

       - The server keeps sending the image information for face 0 over and

         over.

         This seems incorrect to me (both sending it over and over, and

         sending it at all), because the client already preallocates the face

         0 as a black face.

  Ok. double checked the server code.  Think I found one case where I had the if
statement wrong.  Also, the check in esrv_send_face is <0, see no reason that
shouldn't be <=0

  I'll make sure that doesn't break anything and check in a fix.