[crossfire] Circular lighting & negetive glow_radiuses

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Tue Mar 29 13:42:05 CST 2005

Alex Schultz wrote:

      I'll make these fixes to my patch at post here when I update it on the

      SF tracker.

Adjustments made and the updated diff is posted on the SF tracker.  I
fixed the one "//" comment I accidentally left behind, made the
prescribed changes in monster.c, and changed the >0 and <0 stuff in
object.c to !=0 and !=NULL to make it clearer. I removed the additive
behavior from living.c to prevent abuse but left it in map.c and
spell_attack.c as per my notes in my previous reply.

       --Alex Schultz (aka Rednaxela)