[crossfire] Buildable savebeds

Lalo Martins lalo at laranja.org
Wed May 25 06:19:19 CDT 2005

<quote who="Anton Oussik">

      On 5/10/05,

      lalo at laranja.org

       <

      lalo at laranja.org

      > wrote:

      which also opens the ground for a

      completely new type of character, the traveler who doesn't have an

      apartment anywhere.

      Would they then have a pocket dimension? (in CF if a pocket dimension

      did exist, it would allow permanent storage of infinite items, as

      there is no limit to how high stacks can go. Perhaps a way of limiting

      that would be...

I think it's a dangerous idea :-)  IF it existed, it would have to be
horribly costly, and anyone who has one could probably have a castle or at
least storage space somewhere.

No, I was thinking more along the lines of never carrying too much stuff.
Bank accounts now work, I've heard; so this kind of char would need to
learn to only carry the essential.  Which sounds challenging enough to be
fun.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.laranja.org/