[crossfire] Problem in a new Linux Crossfire server. Help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alberto Sáez Lodeiros cerzeo at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:06:01 CDT 2005

Hi again friends.

I have uninstalled my Debian Sarge to install Mandriva 10.2. But
before that, I created a backup of all important data, including
crossfire server data. In this data i included the "players"
directory.

Now, once installed Crossfire server again in Mandriva, I'va copied
the players folder to /usr/games/crossfire/var/crossfire/players, and
overwrite all its contents.

All is good, i can enter game with my old account, and i have the same
things in inventory, but the problem is that i can't enter my city
appartament in Scorn, i must pay for it again.

What is wrong?

No I have installed tha lastets version of crossfire server, and in
Debian Sarge, i had a older version. Can this be the problem?

Thanks :)