[crossfire] multipart images

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri May 27 00:19:37 CDT 2005

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      Changing the image names will have no impact on your maps, the arches

      will refrence the proper images if updated properly, it's just mostly a

      pain to remove and add the image files back into CVS.

      It wouldn't be much of a standard if we didn't rename the images

      however...

  I have no issue with x being used.

  However, I'd also have to consider 1 being a proper first digit also
(house.111, house.112), as it is only the first part.

  I had used x way back when just to hold the combined large images back before
merged images were supported (back then, the merged images were just used
because it was easier to make the image as a single piece than split it into
small pieces).