[crossfire] Buildable savebeds

Lalo Martins lalo at laranja.org
Sun May 29 04:29:59 CDT 2005

<quote who="Anton Oussik">

      On 5/25/05, Mitch Obrian <

      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      > wrote:

      In that case in order for it to be an alternative that characters may

      actually take there needs to also be some sort of travellers backpack,

      which can hold lots but you can only carry one of them.

      Perhaps make a special player class which gets their backpack as

      startequip and has their first tent in their equipment?

now that sounds good.  But what would be the DISadvantage?  Inability to
buy apartments?  (That would require some coding, but I could do it).  Or
just less money?  (That's too easy to work around...)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.laranja.org/

                     mailto: