[crossfire] Buildable savebeds

Lalo Martins lalo at laranja.org
Sun May 29 18:22:39 CDT 2005

<quote who="Anton Oussik">

      On 5/29/05, Lalo Martins <

      lalo at laranja.org

      > wrote:

      In that case I guess it may be OK to allow them into guilds, although

      strictly speaking it may be easier to disallow them to sleep on beds

      of reality. That would require them to be outside in the wilderness to

      save, unable to get to sleep on a bed.

I thought about that, but there is a big problem.

Disallowing them to sleep "safely" in beds is only *part* of the problem;
I daresay, not the most important one.  The really important part is to
disallow them to have safe storage to hoard up items.

That said, if the "wild animals" thing is done right, disallowing them to
sleep in beds would be a good idea *too*.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.laranja.org/

                     mailto: