[crossfire] Create food / alchemy abuse?

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:35:19 CDT 2005

On 5/29/05, Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     > wrote:

        I'm unsure how that really fixes the problem.

        If I remember quickly, the formula in question uses booze and mandrake root.

      If the requirement is that one of the items can't one via create food, it is

      obvious - you go to the store to buy all the boozes (which are pretty common),

      and then use create food for the mandrake root.  It doesn't really fix the

      problem (except the stores won't have booze anymore because it will be sold out).

You will have 20 or so booze, instead of hundreds.

I think simply modifying the name of the created items would be the
best solution for now.  It would solve the problem, and make quests
where one has to find items that can be created with spells, harder.

Andrew Fuchs