[crossfire] Wiki organization.

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Tue Nov 1 11:48:26 CST 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Andrew Fuchs wrote:

      Should in-game (map guide, etc) be seperated from out of game stuff

      (client help)?

I'd say overall the two should be logically seperated yes.  Ie, a single
article should not contain in-game and out-of-game info.  Of course
wikilinks may go between them.

      Should there be a section describing each server?

For sure.  Being a Wiki these can be maintained by the server admins.

      Should there be a section describing each server's guilds?

If appropriate, sure.

      What to do about spoilers? (rot-13?)

I'd rather not rot-13 the data without an easy way to make it legible
(unless the s/w in use does include this).  The Wikipedia approach works
well - a big spoiler warning :)

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:
     support at opentrend.net

OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.	Web:	www.opentrend.net
We are open 24x7x365 for technical support.  Call us in a crisis.