[crossfire] CVS 2005/11/06 gcfclient truncated "but you only have" message

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Sun Nov 6 23:04:41 CST 2005

Running latest CVS, I see that at least some store messages are truncated at
times.  I am playing on MetalForge.

I picked up an item, and tried to leave while not having enough money...

---

That is flint and steel (unpaid)
It is made of: iron.
It weighs 0.300 kg.
You reckon it is worth a moderate amount of platinum coins.
It would cost you 239 platinum coins, 3 gold coins and 5 silver coins.

flint and steel (unpaid) will cost you 239 platinum coins, 3 gold coins and 5
silver coins.
You have 1 unpaid items that would cost you 239 platinum coins, 3 gold coins and
5 silver coins, but you only have
Rune of Dragon's Breath killed ubelzauberer with fire.

---

As you can see, it says "but you only have" without the amount I have listed.

Kevin R. Bulgrien