[crossfire] Re: weather, lattitude, town location, and the world

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:31:48 CST 2005

And so says Anton Oussik on 11/11/05 19:15...

      This model as I understand it would need some modification to the

      weather code, to get rid of the extremes we seem to be suffering at

      the poles and the equator region.

ultimately, what we can do is discuss and raise pros and cons; the final
decision (in the crossfire model) is up to whoever is actually working
on the weather code.

That said, I'm not discarding options that requires changes to the
weather code, because it's generally agreed that the weather system as
it currently stands is *broken* - fun, but broken :-) so the whole point
is that changes are being made anyway, therefore, it's probably the best
time to think about this stuff.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
     http://www.laranja.org/