[crossfire] Re: weather, lattitude, town location, and the world

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 07:03:45 CST 2005

It's not really broken at all... it works fine on my
server and that's on level 5 :).

--- Lalo Martins <
     lalo.martins at gmail.com
     > wrote:

      And so says Anton Oussik on 11/11/05 19:15...

      > This model as I understand it would need some

      modification to the

      > weather code, to get rid of the extremes we seem

      to be suffering at

      > the poles and the equator region.

      ultimately, what we can do is discuss and raise pros

      and cons; the final

      decision (in the crossfire model) is up to whoever

      is actually working

      on the weather code.

      That said, I'm not discarding options that requires

      changes to the

      weather code, because it's generally agreed that the

      weather system as

      it currently stands is *broken* - fun, but broken

      :-) so the whole point

      is that changes are being made anyway, therefore,

      it's probably the best

      time to think about this stuff.

      best,

                                                     Lalo