[crossfire] Could someone fix the dissapearing tile weather bug? (still has unfixed parts)

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Nov 13 12:29:52 CST 2005

Mitch Obrian a écrit :

      This is what happens now (some of it was fixed

      allready it seems, but this is the state now).

      Lets say you have this:

      ferns

      snow/puddle

      ground

      The ground will dissapear.

As I said, I think it's related to the overlay loading.

Try to change the following lines in object.c, insert_ob_in_map function

originator->below = op;
    } else {
	/* If there are other objects, then */
	if((! (flag & INS_MAP_LOAD)) &&
((top=GET_MAP_OB(op->map,op->x,op->y))!=NULL)) {
	    object *last=NULL;
	    /*
	     * If there are multiple objects on this space, we do some trickier
handling.

originator->below = op;
    } else {
	/* If there are other objects, then */
	if((top=GET_MAP_OB(op->map,op->x,op->y))!=NULL) {
	    object *last=NULL;
	    /*
	     * If there are multiple objects on this space, we do some trickier
handling.

I'm not sure of side-effects, though..

Nicolas