[crossfire] Could someone fix the dissapearing tile weather bug? (still has unfixed parts)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 13:55:50 CST 2005

Could you test it, now that I have users I don't want
to possibly crash the server.

--- Nicolas Weeger <
     nicolas.weeger at laposte.net

      Mitch Obrian a écrit :

      > This is what happens now (some of it was fixed
     >
      > allready it seems, but this is the state now).
     >

      > Lets say you have this:
     >

      > ferns
     >
      > snow/puddle
     >
      > ground
     >

      > The ground will dissapear.

      As I said, I think it's related to the overlay

      Try to change the following lines in object.c,

      insert_ob_in_map function

      originator->below = op;

          } else {

      	/* If there are other objects, then */

      	if((! (flag & INS_MAP_LOAD)) &&

      ((top=GET_MAP_OB(op->map,op->x,op->y))!=NULL)) {

      	    object *last=NULL;

      	    /*

      	     * If there are multiple objects on this space,

      we do some trickier

      handling.

      originator->below = op;

          } else {

      	/* If there are other objects, then */

      	if((top=GET_MAP_OB(op->map,op->x,op->y))!=NULL) {

      	    object *last=NULL;

      	    /*

      	     * If there are multiple objects on this space,

      we do some trickier

      handling.

      I'm not sure of side-effects, though..

      Nicolas