[crossfire] Idea for skills

Yann Chachkoff yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 28 02:22:10 CST 2005

     There should be NO redistribution of the quests IMHO.

     If you want more quests in an area do what I'm doing

     and make more (I'm working on a navar quest). If you

     don't make more quests you don't have a right to

     complain about a lack of quests in an area IMHO.

First, I have the right to complain to whatever pleases me - who are you to dictate what I should think ?

Second, notice that I was actually not speaking about a lack in *quantity*, but about a lack of proper *geographical distribution*. My idea was simply that each area would only contain quests of a given difficulty range (for example, Scorn would have level 1-15 ones, Brest level 15-30, Navar 30-45, etc), so that the player would be practically forced to travel at some point.

Note that I am not considering this as a rigid system - Scorn could contain high-level quests for example, but access to them should then be dependent on the previous completion of a quest located in another area.