[crossfire] swarm spells

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 13:35:14 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 12:42 pm
Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Lalo Martins <

      lalo at exoweb.net

      > wrote:

      > So, "swarm" spells (eg bullet swarm, bullet storm) used to shoot a fair

      > ammount of (whatever it is you're shooting), in three rows (the one

      > you're in, and one to each side).  Now they seem to shot more, in only

      > one row, which makes them much less useful.

      It works like that for me, on Metalforge.

      What server are you playing on?

I only see the "three rows" with missile swarm. Try bullet swarm and
meteor swarm you'll see the "single row" that was mentioned by Lalo.
IIRC both bullet swarm and meteor swarm USED to work just like
missile swarm does now. At this point they look more like the bolt
spells than swarm spells. Plus meteor swarm can now be shot through a
narrow door without worry. I can recall killing my character with it
in the past by trying to shoot it through a narrow door. :-)

Gene Alexander
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686
 13:26:21 up 139 days, 14:07,  8 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.06, 0.05

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers