[crossfire] swarm spells

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Oct 4 14:01:01 CDT 2005

      I only see the "three rows" with missile swarm. Try bullet swarm and

      meteor swarm you'll see the "single row" that was mentioned by Lalo.

      IIRC both bullet swarm and meteor swarm USED to work just like

      missile swarm does now. At this point they look more like the bolt

      spells than swarm spells. Plus meteor swarm can now be shot through a

      narrow door without worry. I can recall killing my character with it

      in the past by trying to shoot it through a narrow door. :-)

      Gene Alexander

ha yes, indeed :)
it effectively works in a single row now.

Ryo