[crossfire] Summon pet monster

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Oct 5 00:55:42 CDT 2005

Benjamin Lerman wrote:

       But there are also some other possible considerations - I think you'd want

       to make sure that a character doesn't have the same skill equipped through

      both methods (holy symbol and actual praying skill) - I think that may

      cause some issues - probably more see with the arcane skills.

       Do you have more idea on what problem that may cause ? It is not very

      useful to have the same skill equipped twice, but I don't see how it

      could cause problems.

  Not 100% sure.  My initial thought could be that some of the wizardry
skills/talismans may have attunements and replusions/denials to spellpaths.
Thus, if I have a talsman equipped and then explicitly ready wizardry, that
talisman should become unequipped because it may be preventing me from casting
the spell I want.