[crossfire] Unban me

Andrew Fuchs fuchs.andy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:55:09 CDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Vernon T Rhyne <
     trhyne at mit.edu
     > wrote:

      <laughs>  That hasn't, and will never be the case.  Rule enforcement at all

      levels is by whim and mood, as with most clique-managed open-source

      communities.  It's undoubtedly a major reason that the wordlwide crossfire

      player count is in the hundreds (or less), rather than thousands or more.

      I grant that I'm a largely outside observer, but the general politics of

      crossfire ensured I'd never step inside.

Can you please elaborate on this, and give examples?

--
Andrew Fuchs