[crossfire] Unban me

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:00:38 CDT 2005

I was banned from the debain lists because the debian
people are pro-women's rights for the most part. The
ban had no effect, I post to those lists at will
(check out debian women's list for confirmation).

Crossfire is a clique based project, it does not
matter how much one contributes, if you don't obey the
clique then it's felt that it's better that you leave.
We wonder why there are few CF developers... well men
usually don't take kindly to "do as I say because you
have to obey!" mentality, which is the current CF
mentality.

Death To women's Rights.

--- Tchize <
     tchize at myrealbox.com
     > wrote:

      May be is it time for you to consider there is

      probably a good reason

      why you get banned from everywhere.

      Probably you are trying to get the world record of

      being banned from

      everywhere

      You are already the first person to get banned from

      list.debian.org, the first from bugs.debian.org, and

      this appear

      on first results on google, great job. Now your mail

      is simply trolling

      and whinning again. Being a commiter does not grant

      you the

      right to insult other commiters or either players. I

      don't know exactly

      'why' you

      get banned, but i think everyone here can guess you

      where still

      polluting the chan in some of your favorite way.

      Mitch Obrian a écrit :

      >Ryo banned me and tor from #crossfire because no
     >
      >matter how much one contributes to CF one has to

      fit

      >in with the clique, be "nice" and "sociable" and
     >
      >accept constant art-by-committeism + the trollage

      by

      >Leaf that follows when you don't (naturally, this
     >
      >seems to happen often enough).

      >Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home

      page!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      crossfire at metalforge.org