[crossfire] Unban me

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 11 10:25:25 CDT 2005

Mitch Obrian a écrit :

     I was banned from the debain lists because the debian

     people are pro-women's rights for the most part. The

     You were banned because you were abusing the
bugreport system, but that's not the place to
discuss about it.

     ban had no effect, I post to those lists at will

     (check out debian women's list for confirmation).

     Crossfire is a clique based project, it does not

     matter how much one contributes, if you don't obey the

     clique then it's felt that it's better that you leave.

     Mmm nice, a clique? I don't know half of the commiters
of this clique, damn I am not part of the clique, does that
mean I will have to leave? Ho shit!

     We wonder why there are few CF developers... well men

     usually don't take kindly to "do as I say because you

     have to obey!" mentality, which is the current CF

     mentality.

     I don't think there are few CF developers.

Moreover, i have always though the reason
crossfire had so little success was because of
lack of strict development rules, people can do
what they want as long as players enjoy it.
All is required is to follow some development guideline
which were agreed by other developpers.

     Death To women's Rights.

     Death To Jerks

     --- Tchize <
      tchize at myrealbox.com
      > wrote:

     May be is it time for you to consider there is

     probably a good reason

     why you get banned from everywhere.

     Probably you are trying to get the world record of

     being banned from

     everywhere

     You are already the first person to get banned from

     list.debian.org, the first from bugs.debian.org, and

     this appear

     on first results on google, great job. Now your mail

     is simply trolling

     and whinning again. Being a commiter does not grant

     you the

     right to insult other commiters or either players. I

     don't know exactly

     'why' you

     get banned, but i think everyone here can guess you

     where still

     polluting the chan in some of your favorite way.

     Mitch Obrian a écrit :

     Ryo banned me and tor from #crossfire because no

     matter how much one contributes to CF one has to

     fit

     in with the clique, be "nice" and "sociable" and

     accept constant art-by-committeism + the trollage

     by

     Leaf that follows when you don't (naturally, this

     seems to happen often enough).

     Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home

     page!

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      crossfire at metalforge.org