[crossfire] Unban me

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:34:09 CDT 2005

I'd rather not join the pro-women's rights clique. For
some reason I don't believe that women who murder
their husbands or children should get away (regardless
of the reason), I think said women should be hanged
without a drop, then just before they die taken down
and taunted and then strung back up for the final
removal of said "goddess". Women should have no
rights.

     http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4321130.stm

Woman stabs husband because he is verbally abusive,
gets community service.

I pray that that woman is murdered in the streets
while she is doing her community service... where's
the muslims when you need them (or as cave tell's me,
they're pro-women's rights too (their religious texts
are atleast)).

Death To women's Rights, Liberties, and Freedoms.

--- Mitch Obrian <
     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
     > wrote:

      6.4 billion members? The whole world is pro-women's

      rights? If so then I'll welcome WW3 as I can't war

      against the whole world by myself (thus the whole

      pro-women's rights world destroying it'self is

      preferable).

      --- Brendan Lally <
      brenlally at gmail.com

      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      > wrote:
     >
      > > I was banned from the debain lists because the
     >
      > debian
     >
      > > people are pro-women's rights for the most part.
     >
      > The
     >
      > > ban had no effect, I post to those lists at will
     >
      > > (check out debian women's list for

      confirmation).

      > I'm sorry, I seem to be a bit confused here,

      weren't

      > you supposed to
     >
      > be supplying reasons why you /shouldn't/ be

      banned?

      > > Crossfire is a clique based project, it does not
     >
      > > matter how much one contributes, if you don't

      obey

      :

      >  1) repeatedly and incessently, troll about

      women's

      > rights and
     >
      > development methodology,
     >
      >  2) 'quit' whenever they felt they aren't getting
     >
      > their own way
     >
      >  3) immediatly rejoin after being kicked, then
     >
      > kickbanned, using
     >
      > various proxies before considering there might be

      > reason for being
     >
      > kicked in the first place.
     >

      > form a fairly large clique.
     >

      > Please consider joining this 'clique' of ours,

      there

      > are another 6.4
     >
      > billion (cia estimate) members waiting for you to

      do

      > so.
     >

      > > We wonder why there are few CF developers...

      well

      > men
     >
      > > usually don't take kindly to "do as I say

      because

      > you
     >
      > > have to obey!" mentality, which is the current

      CF

      > > mentality.
     >

      > If anything there is a /lack/ of this at the

      moment.

      > If you think
     >
      > otherwise, then answer this question:
     >

      > What will be in the next stable release?
     >
      > Which features, which bug fixes, which changes

      will

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited

      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/