[crossfire] Server debug session starting at 3:45 Eastern Standard today on #crossfire-bs (irc.debian.org or associates)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:25:02 CDT 2005

Since the server is crashing every couple of hours
(sometimes more often) I'd like to start up a server
in gdb on port 8055 at cat2.dynu.ca that we could join
and try to crash.

Thoughts on what to do: utilize various shops.
Use say and shout muchly (seems to crash with some
says?)
Quest abit so we will do all of these (and run through
monsters etc, giving the whole game the run around).
Perhapse also use some python scripts (IPO etc).

Before this, however, it would probably also be good
if some people ran their private servers in gdb with a
client connected for some time (hours) incase this
crash is a time based one.

Congrats to Ryo and the gang for getting bottles
working with the new attribute :).