[crossfire] Server debug session starting at 3:45 Eastern Standard today on #crossfire-bs (irc.debian.org or associates)

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:31:29 CDT 2005

I like this idea. I wonder if it could be a weekly (ish) thing?

probably would need to switch across timezones each week given the
geographic range that crossfire developers span, and maybe switch days
slowly over time.

Maybe something like every 8 days and 6 hours:
this would mean then that bugfixing sessions would be (all times given
as local time from london)
1) today at 8:45pm
2) thursday 20th october at 2:45am
3) friday 28th october at 8:45am
4) saturday 5th november at 3:45pm (switch to greenwich mean time
occurs that week)
5) sunday 6th nov 9:45pm
6) tuesday 14th nov 5:45am
etc.

The point would be that someone who only gets a few hours spare on a
couple of days a week should still have one of these timed suitably
for them at least every couple of months, possibly more frequently.