[crossfire] [IDEA] Reagents for cast magic

Joshua Wilson josh at woosworld.net
Sun Oct 16 22:07:48 CDT 2005

Alberto,

Your not by chance the person from IRC who was asking about having
played UO (Ultima Online) are you?
Both the reagents and the loot in corpse ideas reminds me of UO.

Josh

Alberto Sáez Lodeiros wrote:

      Yes, this is also a good idea.

      But then there must be two class of "objects to cast magic":

      1.- Reagents: herbs or so neccesary to cast the spell

      and

      2.- Power Ups: or a kind of talisman wich will power up the spell's power.

      I refer reagent like something obligatory to cast spell. Without them,

      the spell doesn't work anyway.

      I you set reagents like something optional, the spellcaster can cast

      spells masivelly (with less power, like you say, but possible to

      cast).