[crossfire] Call for (new) high level (115+) monsters.

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:34:46 CDT 2005

Currently there is a dirth of monsters that are
challenging for level 115 players, thus there is not a
massive amount of things for such players to do, they
have "finished the game" basically. This does not have
to be the case, however, as it is in our capacity to
create higher level monsters to place for them in new
high level duengons to challenge our "grown up"
players.

There are two things we can do (not mutually
exclusive).
1) take existing monsters and create a new monster
arch that is high level (set it's level to 116 btw if
you don't want it charmable, set higher if this is a
real tough monster that will likely kill you (so
dragons can eat high lvl food thusly from it)) (and
expand it's hp, sp, max of both, Cha, Pow). And make a
new pic for the new monster by taking it's weaker's
friend's pic and altering it. Also you may want to
make a new treasure list for this new monster (give it
higer lvl spells (large lightining vs small) and
perhapse add to it's droppage of money etc.

2) Create brand new monster.

Note: If you don't have cvs access I will be happy to
commit your new monsters. (email me:
     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
      or come to #crossfire-bs on
freenode IRC).

Note: (Everything must be GPL'd ofcourse).